Starting a company entirely online for RM999 only
A dedicated company secretary to serve you anytime, anywhere
“Paperless, efficient and quality service!”
First time RM999
Company (sdn bhd) Incorporation
- SSM incorporation fee (RM1010)
- Unlimited name search
- Appointment of First Director and Shareholder
- Appointment of First CoSec, Tax Agent and Auditor
- Opening bank account resolution
- First board resolution
- Original Incorporation Certificate (Section 17) , Superform
- E-signature platform
With RM80/ Month
Online Company Secretary Package
- Digital Signature
- Licensed company secretary (S236(1), Companies Act 2016)
- Registered Office [ S46(1), CA2016 ]
- Online Consultation
Starting from RM199/ month
Online accountant package & tax services
- Dedicated accountant
- Timely reconciliation
- Profit & loss and Balance Sheet
Frequently asked questions
- Requirement for setting up a Sdn Bhd
- Minimum 1 Director, 1 Shareholder, RM1 capital can constitute a company.
- Qualification for being a Director
- Natural person who is at least 18 years old, reside in Malaysia and not disqualified under Companies Act 2016, such as bankruptcy, convicted an offence.
- What is Sdn Bhd ?
- Sdn Bhd is private company limited by share, shareholder only liable for the amount of share they holding compared to sole proprietor which the owner is fully liable and unlimited liability.
- Why Sdn Bhd ?
- Sdn Bhd is more trust worthy and more reliable in terms of credibility, easier to raise fund, obtain loan, tendering for project and investors are more confident to invest in Sdn Bhd.
- If Im not Malaysian, can I incorporate a Sdn Bhd in Malaysia？
- Yes, as long as you have a local residential address.
- If operate by cloud basis, how I sign my document?
- We are using e-signature software for the client to sign documents and digital signing is legit and allowed under the Act.